Your free 41-minute video guide is ready!
Welcome to your free guide to building stuff with no code, no knowledge and almost no money.
In this video guide I’ll show you the tools available to you for bringing your idea to life.
My hope is that after watching this guide, you’ll be inspired and have some fundamental knowledge of how to get started. Onto the video!
Watch the video
Time for 41 minutes of pure knowledge bombs!
Thanks so much for downloading this guide. I hope it’s been useful for you to get a good overview of what you want to build, why, and how to build it.
Join us on Slack 🧑🤝🧑
We’re building a community of aspiring builders and entrepreneurs around these courses. Click here to join our Slack group.
I really want to help you further by learning about your idea or project. So let’s take the next step together by chatting about your project and I’ll see how I can help!
Chat with me directly 💬
Tap on the chat bubble icon on the bottom right of this page to start chatting with me!
It will help me build better guides and courses to help you build specific products for your goal.
Or you can email me directly at email@example.com and we can discuss how I might be able to help you make your idea a reality!
Below you’ll find links to all the resources mentioned in the video.
Websites and Blogs
- wordpress.com for hosted blog/website
- wordpress.org for self-hosted blog/website
- medium.com for hosted blog/website
- blot.im for Dropbox-hosted drag-and-drop website/blog building
- constantcontact.com for pretty websites and e-commerce
E-commerce and Payments
- squareup.com for free and fancy e-commerce
- woocommerce.com for WordPress based e-commerce
- gumroad.com for simple digital products
- bigcartel.com for artists and creators e-commerce
- opencart.com for self-hosted open source e-commerce
- oscommerce.com self-hosted open source e-commerce
- shopify.com for best feature set but at a price $$
- taplink.cc for Instagram bio link
- about.me for simple professional landing page
- linktr.ee for Instagram/social bio links
- carrd.co for pretty landing pages
- gumroad.com for simple online course
- learnpress for WordPress based LMS
- memberful.com for simple user friendly WordPress (or non-Wordpress) membership sites
- teachable.com for fancy professional teaching software but limited free option
- eliademy.com for free but simplistic LMS
- makerpad.co for no-code resources and tutorials
- nucode.co for no-code resources, tools and tutorials • alternativeto.net for finding tool alternatives
- producthunt.com for finding indie maker tools
- zapier.com for the best automation tool around
My Own Products
Here’s a few of the things I’ve created:
- JoeBloom.net – this very website, newsletter and online courses built on WordPress, EmailOctopus, Sendinblue, Gumroad and Zapier
- BaliBuzz.net – website, app and content built on WordPress, glideapps.com, Google Sheets, Zapier and good old elbow grease
- mind.chat – Slack community for mental health and mindfulness built on Slack, MailChimp and Zapier